About G-HR Group
G-HR Group spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław, address: ul. Powstańców Śląskich 121/211, 53-332 Wrocław, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000532049, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 899 275 80 80, with the Data Protection Officer available at email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as: "we" or "G-HR Group", together with its related domestic companies (hereinafter referred to collectively as the "Group") will process your personal data (also referred to as "information") for the purposes described in this document. G-HR Group is a personal data controller within the meaning of the Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR").
Why do you need my data?
We use personal data for recruitment purposes, i.e. during the process of searching for candidates for internal employment, recommending them to our clients, providing personnel and payroll services, or managing human resources and bookkeeping.
We process personal data:
- after obtaining a consent for the processing of personal data provided in the system or in the form of a written statement,
- because it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are a party (e.g. an employment contract),
- in order to take action before the conclusion of the contract, at your request – then the provision of information is not mandatory, but it is necessary so that the contract can be concluded and performed,
- because it is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation of G-HR Group,
- because the processing is necessary to achieve the objectives resulting from legally justified interests pursued by G-HR Group or third parties, e.g. direct marketing, pursuing claims arising from the business operations being conducted, using data for providing access to buildings and rooms.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above without prior notice and your consent if it is required by law. We assure you that we make the best efforts to protect the interests of the data subjects. This data is:
- processed in accordance with the provisions of law, fairly and in a comprehensible way,
- collected for legitimate purposes only, and is not processed in a manner inconsistent with them,
- collected only to the necessary extent,
- correct and regularly updated; we undertake to remove or rectify any incorrect data,
- stored in the form that makes it possible to identify the data subject,
- stored no longer than it is necessary for recruitment purposes,
- processed in a manner that ensures its safety, protected against illegal processing and loss or destruction.
How do you use my data?
Your personal data is used to find candidates for positions which we are recruiting for, both internally and for our clients. In addition, it is used for administrative purposes, such as the specifications of our services or VAT invoices. We inform the candidates about job offers, ask for complementary information, and after obtaining a consent, we provide the data to clients. We distribute marketing information about sales, job fairs, and interesting industry events among candidates and employees.
Our activities also include personnel and payroll services, as well as personnel management – this applies to permanent and temporary employees. This also concerns occupational health and safety, as well as occupational medicine. We constantly analyse the quality of services to make it as good as possible. For this purpose we use, e.g. surveys carried out among the candidates. Safety is our top priority. To ensure the highest possible standards, the identity of candidates, employees and third parties having access to the offices of our company is verified. In a similar manner, we monitor the data on candidates and the activity within IT systems. It is all for the benefit of the clients of G-HR Group, and to ensure the highest quality of the services provided. In accordance with the applicable law, in some cases we are subject to the obligation to store data – e.g. the consents expressed by the candidate are being stored by us in order to fulfil the obligations set by the provisions on the protection of personal data. We use the most effective methods to ensure the security of your personal data: we encrypt data, use firewalls, constantly monitor our IT systems, and follow standardised security procedures.
How long will you store my personal data?
Your data will only be stored as long as the law or internal regulations of the Group dictate. Such candidate's data as name, contact details, professional experience, education, history of contacts, will be available in our database for a maximum of 2 years from the date of their entry, or from the date of the last contact with the candidate. If you do not want your data to be stored in our database, you can contact us and submit a request to delete it. It should contain your full name and other data that will help us with identification.
Do you transfer my personal data to other entities?
Your personal data may be transferred to another entity only in three cases:
- Transfer to the companies of G-HR Group. We share information about the candidate with the other G-HR Group companies so that it can be used for future recruitment at the clients' request. This can happen only if the candidate gave us a prior consent. Anonymised data is an exception.
- To clients – we may provide a client with the candidate data as part of the provision of services regarding the employees and the employment procedures. This can happen only if the candidate gave us a prior consent. Anonymised data is an exception. In the case of a temporary work service, we provide our clients with data such as full names, as well as periods of employment, and the amount and frequency of remuneration payment.
What are my rights?
We undertake to briefly and transparently inform you and communicate with you regarding the processing of personal data in connection with exercising your right to:
- information provided when collecting personal data,
- information provided on request,
- other matters referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR, including the right to obtain a copy of data,
- withdrawal of consent, if it is the basis for processing,
- rectify the data,
- be forgotten,
- limit the processing,
- transfer the data,
- not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing (including profiling),
- information on personal data breaches.
Applications should be submitted in electronic form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee that each application will be considered with particular attention. During the course of its execution, we reserve the right to verify your identity in order to maintain the highest security standards. In the case of any application, you will be informed of the acceptance and actions takenwithin one month from its submission. In special cases, we can extend this period by another two months. We make every effort to ensure that your data is being protected properly. However, if you feel that we have violated the GDPR regulations, you can make a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
Can I later withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data?
Yes, you can withdraw it at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data before the withdrawal, nor the lawfulness of further processing of this data if any provision of the contract or the law permits or demands it from G-HR Group. If you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com or the nearest GHR Group office.
How to object to the processing of my personal data?
You can object to the processing of your personal data if G-HR Group processes it because of its legally justified interest, e.g. for the purpose of direct marketing.
"Cookies" are files saved by the web browser in the device's memory while browsing a website. G-HR Group uses "cookies" to, e.g.:
- personalise the contents of the www.g-hr.pl website, and for its optimisation,
- save the service user's session, so that it is not necessary to log on to sub-pages every time,
- increase the level of safety standards.